"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Green's top 30 sexy women, part I

For me, it started here.

Then she posted this and this in consecutive posts.

Turns out she did it and so did she.

Oh, before I forget, she did it and she did it too [and tagged me to boot (which I didn't see until tonight!)]

It's a vicious circle that goes on and on and on....

So now I'm gonna {finally} do it too!

I know that you all probably will disagree with my list when all is said and done, but that's ok! It is my list after all.

Guys need eye candy too, y'know. So here goes: (Dayum, this was a hard decision! I'm gonna have to go above and beyond the fifteen (way beyond!) because I can't choose!

All this beauty is all the proof I need that there is a God and He is good!!!

#30 Christina Applegate 5'5", DOB: November 25, 1971 in Hollywood, California.
Christina is divorced as of August, 2007. Her claim to fame came as the ditsy Kelly Bundy on "Married With Children". She's currently starring in the comedy, "Samantha Who?"


#29 Britney Spears 5'4", DOB: December 2, 1981 in Kentwood, Louisiana.
Britney is divorced as of July 2007 and has two children. We know more about Britney than we probably need to thanks to her ever present appearances in the weekly tabloid magazines. She would have ranked much higher on my list, say two years ago, thanks to all the bad family related publicity that she's received, whether fair or not.


#28 Gwyneth Paltrow 5'10", DOB: September 27, 1972 in Los Angeles, California.
Gwyneth is married to Coldplay front man Chris Martin and has two children. She won the 1999 Best Actress Oscar for "Shakespeare In Love" which is one of my favorite films. Her most recent film, "Iron Man" opened in theaters on May 2nd. She would have ranked much higher on my list several years ago.


#27 Jessica Simpson 5'3 1/2", DOB: July 10, 1980 in Abilene, Texas.
Jessica is divorced as of June 2006 and currently dating Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo. Her latest film, "The Love Guru" is scheduled to be released on June 20th.


#26 Dina Meyer 5'7", DOB: December 22, 1968 in Queens, New York.
Dina is currently single. I first remember seeing Dina in her 12 episode guest stint on "Beverly Hills 90210" in 1994. Dina has done lots of television work in her career and a few feature films, including "Saw I-IV".


#25 Minnie Driver 5'10", DOB: January 31, 1970 in London, England.
Minnie is currently single, as far as I can tell. Her current television series is "The Riches", which has not resumed new episodes as of the End of April. My favorite Minnie Driver film so far has got to be "Good Will Hunting".


#24 Christina Aguilera 5'1 1/2", DOB: December 18, 1980 in Staten Island, New York.
Christina is married and has one child.
I first noticed Christina when she sang in the Disney movie "Mulan". Chiristina's first CD is one of my favorites.


#23 Bonnie Bernstein 5'3"-5'4" (my guesstimate), DOB: August 16, 1970 in Brooklyn, New York.
Bonnie is single as far as I can tell. She has been one of my favorite sports television journalists for quite a long time. She represents, to me, the beginning of the explosion of talented (and highly attractive) female sports television reporter/journalists.


#22 Jennifer Love Hewitt 5'2 1/2", DOB: February 21, 1979 in Waco, Texas.
Jennifer is engaged to Ross McCall. She got her first break with the television series "Party of Five" and is currently starring in the television series "The Ghost Whisperer".

#21 Halle Berry 5'7", DOB: August 14, 1966 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Halle is divorced as of January 2005. She won the Best Actress Oscar in 2002 for "Monster's Ball". She made her film debut in "Jungle Fever" and her latest film, "Things We Lost in the Fire" came out in October 2007.



Look for #20-16 on Monday!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 08 May, 2008 07:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem...I was the one who originally tagged you dear. Just sayin.

 
At 08 May, 2008 07:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps you should visit my blog more often? I see you gave me kudos later on in your post, I takey back my first comment.

:-)

 
At 08 May, 2008 09:45, Blogger JLee said...

Great list, although I don't know who a couple of them are? Also, Britney is not as cute as she used to be, but maybe she'll come around ;)

 
At 08 May, 2008 20:35, Blogger Tim said...

bluez: I should visit your blog more often.

jlee: The list gets better! Wait and see!

I added a few bits about each person, just for you. Actually I was debating doing that last night but by the time I posted this, I was in severe need of a pillow and some z-z-z-z's.
I agree with you about Britney. Hopefully she'll get her life in order soon.

 
At 10 May, 2008 10:19, Blogger EstherNow said...

Green, Green, Green, Green, Green. . .

I find your female choices both engaging and, actually, quite surprising in some aspects. I'm not surprised by the ladies' beauty in the least. I just NEVER would have guessed you to pick a few of them.

As far as Christina Applegate, she ranks, like, way up on my list of beauty. She would have been in my Top Five, but I am partial to her because I love her new role on "Samantha Who?" and she has a combination of quirkiness and regality which I think is so appealing and gorgeous. Women can appreciate beauty in other women too. As a matter of fact, it is often said that women actually "dress" for the admiration of other women (not in a homosexual way).

Anyway, I liked looking at your list, and I'm really looking forward to your next choices.

I have a suggestion, though: Could you add more in your captions about WHY you think the particular female is sexy and beautiful? I would like to know what, as a man, you're "seeing" in that woman that makes her so appealing.

I also want to know how you managed to get the pictures to show up within the post like you did. I get VERY frustrated at the way that Blogger is difficult about only putting pictures at the beginning of a post and not within it unless you have proper HTML code already for the picture. Help me understand!

Whew. . .I wrote a lot (and I'm still writing)! I guess your lovely women got me all verbose. :)

 
At 11 May, 2008 17:33, Blogger Tim said...

esther: To answer your question as simply as I can (I hope this will answer your question anyway), these women came to my attention becasue of a film I'd seen them in or I've seen or heard one of their performances.

At this point, though, I picked them solely based on physical appearance because that's all I see.

My list might look different if I knew more about them then what you see of their public persona in the media.

As you know, what makes someone truly attractive is what makes up their personalities, attitudes and beliefs.

I would be more attracted to someone who might not be quite as physically attractive if I found their inner qualities as appealing as their physical appearance.

Conversely, if I find these inner qualities not as attractive, then the whole physical aspect loses some of it's luster.

Of course the ultimate would be great inner qualities along with a hot bod! ;>)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home