"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, May 12, 2008

Green's top 30 sexy women, part II

The next five:


#20 Julia Roberts 5'9", DOB: October 28, 1967 in Smyrna, Georgia.
Julia is married with three children. I first noticed Julia, as did most of America, back in 1990 with "Pretty Woman". Her current film, "Fireflies in the Garden" is scheduled to open sometime in 2008.

#19 Alicia Keys 5'6", DOB: January 25, 1980 in New York, New York.
Alicia is single. Wow, what a voice! Music videos, CD's or just listening to the radio, there are few contemporary musicians that I'll just stop whatever I'm doing and listen to, and Alicia is one of them.


#18 Renee Zellweger 5'4", DOB: Katy, Texas.
Renee is single. From everything I've read about Renee, she is a star without a huge ego and as far as I can tell, just a naturally sweet person. I first noticed Renee in "Jerry Maguire" and was really impressed with her singing ability in "Chicago". Her most recent film, "Leatherheads", came out in April.

#17 Shania Twain 5'4", DOB: August 28, 1965 in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
Shania is married and has one child. Oy, what a voice! Shania is one of my favorite musicians and another whom I'll stop whatever I'm doing and listen when her music is played on the radio.

#16 Rebecca Romijn 5'11", DOB: Berkekey, California.
Rebecca is married with no children. I first noticed her in the tabloids when she was dating and married to John Stamos. Her best films so far, were the X-Men series. She's currently starrin gin the television series "Ugly Betty".


Look for #15-11 (part III) on Thursday!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 12 May, 2008 12:58, Blogger lccb81 said...

Rebecca Rom - whatever is not really single. She's either dating/engaged/ married to that guy from Arrested Development... can't remember his name. I think, anyway. And that is quite a picture of her...

Why, yes, I do have to argue about everything.

 
At 12 May, 2008 17:27, Blogger Tim said...

Yes, I did see that she's married, thanks.

 
At 12 May, 2008 20:25, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

LOL!!! Stop crapping on green's fantasy!!!


3 out of 5 ain't bad.

 
At 12 May, 2008 21:44, Blogger Tim said...

Actually, RR is way too tall for me. Still has a hot bod, but way too tall.

 
At 13 May, 2008 12:19, Blogger ~AprilD said...

She was married to John Stamos... who happened to make an appearance on my list!

 
At 13 May, 2008 17:38, Blogger Kayla said...

I think Alicia Keys is the most beautiful and talented person on this list. Great photo of her.

This inspires me to do the hottest men countdown!

 
At 13 May, 2008 20:12, Blogger Tim said...

autumn: yes she was. I don't recall what he did to screw it up.

kayla: I'm only halfway done with it. The list gets much better in my opinion.

YOu should definitly do a list of your sexiest men. I'd be interested in seeing that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home