"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Green's top 30 sexy women, part IV

We're getting down to the wire here. Aren't you excited to see who is in my top ten? Believe me, it gets harder and harder to rank these stunningly beautiful and talented women.

Ok, here goes. The next five:


10. Danica Patrick 5'2", DOB: March 25, 1982 in Beloit, Wisconsin.
Danica is married with no children. Danica is the youngest woman in my top 30 list. I first noticed Danica when I was selling mortgages briefly at the end of 2003. One of her racing sponsors then was Argent Mortgage, and we had a poster of her on the wall in the office. Danica is getting ready for this Sunday's Indianapolis 500. Danica's 4th place Indy finish in 2005 is the highest finish for a female driver in that event.

9. Kate Beckinsale 5'8", DOB: July 23, 1973 in London, England, UK.
Kate is married with no children. My favorite film of Kate's is "Serendipity" . Kate's next film, "Winged Creatures", is due for release sometime in 2008.

8. Helen Hunt 5'8", DOB: June 15, 1963 in Los Angeles, California.
Helen is divorced and single. The first time I remember seeing Helen, she had a bit part in "When Peggy Sue Got Married". I really first noticed Helen in "Twister" because I never really watched her hit television series, "Mad About You". Ironically, I thought her worst film to date was "As Good As It Gets", for which she won the Best Actress Oscar in 1998. Helen's last film was 2007's "Then She Found Me".

7. Kate Winslet 5'6 1/2", DOB: October 5, 1975 in Reading, Berkshire, England, UK.
Kate is married with two children. I, along with most everyone else, really noticed Kate in "Titanic". Prior to that her biggest film was "Sense and Sensibility". Her next film, "Revolutionary Road", is due for a Christmas 2008 release.

6. Anne Heche 5'5", DOB: May 25, 1969 in Aurora, Ohio.
Anne will soon be divorced. She has one child. The first film I noticed Anne in was "Six Days Seven Nights". Anne starred in the recently cancelled television series "Men In Trees".



Look for the top five on Monday!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 21 May, 2008 01:21, Blogger Kayla said...

Out of this group, I think Kate Winslet is the most talented and beautiful.

 
At 21 May, 2008 06:57, Blogger DaBich said...

I'm a Kate Beckinsale fan. Tiny but mighty.

 
At 21 May, 2008 09:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helen Hunt? Wow, good actress but man she's NOT pretty. That picture does her justice though I gotta say.

 
At 21 May, 2008 18:16, Blogger Tim said...

kayla: this high in the list it's hard to decide exactly how I rank these women. Kate Winslet could have easily cracked my top five.

dabich: Proof that you don't have to have big breasts to be on my list. It's really all about proportion.

bluez: Just as Kate Winslet could have easily cracked my top five, Helen Hunt could have placed much lower.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home