"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, November 03, 2008

Five things I am not

Found on the blog of the incomparable bluez at some time in the distant past:

So here goes.

ORGANIZED: The organization I picture in my mind somehow does not always translate into the material world. Don't ask me why, because I do not know.

OVERWEIGHT: Sure, I weigh more now than I ever have in the past, but I'm far, far from overweight. I could probably add 15-20 more pounds and be right in the preselected, insurance table weight range for a person of my age.

SHY: I used to be real shy as a young-un. For the most part not anymore. There are those few instances when my former shyness rears its butt-ugly head. However, a quiet and reserved public demeanor (my usual, normal self) should not be mistaken for shyness.

A FAN OF WINTER: It's been well documented by me here on this blog that I do not like winter. Snow at Christmas is OK, otherwise I can do without it. Cold temperatures? For me, that's anything below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. I'll pass, thanks. Autumn is okay, but if you've seen one dead leaf, you've seen them all.

A REPUBLICAN: For that matter, I'm not officially a Democrat, either. I'm a registered Independent. I believe in using my vote for the best candidate available no matter which party they are affiliated with. However, it just so happens that I've never voted for a Republican in the 21 years I've been a registered voter. That's not going to change this time around, either.

And there you have it, a brief list of five of the things I am not. I'd tag people to do it but no one usually does.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 06 November, 2008 05:45, Blogger DaBich said...

I *HATE* winter! GrRrr!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home